Imagine a probiotic that wasn't a tough pill to swallow...
One that's a delicious, organic, chewable that doesn't need to be refrigerated, that's made in the USA and whose company core values lie not only in personal health and wellness but in those of the planet, and in taking responsibility for contributing to that wholeness.
Well, dream no longer - SmartyPants Vitamins are here.
As a surf gypsy and constant traveller, I struggle with the consistency of taking supplements. First of all, I absolutely HATE swallowing pills. Secondly, it's hard to pack them all in a backpack when my goal is to always travel as light as possible. Vitamins are bulky and they're all important - how do you decide which ones make the cut? And of course, it doesn't help that most probiotics (possibly the most important of all nutrients for healthy gut while exposed to different bacteria, foods, and environments abroad) need to be refrigerated.
So when I found SmartyPants I literally felt like they were crafted for me. They combine nutrients like omega 3 EPA, DHA fatty acids, and vitamin D3 with a full multivitamin as a way to keep their gummies affordable, accessible and an all-in-one, travel friendly companion. All SmartyPants are non-GMO, allergen-free, and made with eco-friendly ingredients. They contain no synthetic colors or artificial flavors or sweeteners, and each batch is third-party lab tested for purity and potency.
Because there are actually SO many things I love about this company, in conjunction with a transparency score on my Conscious Collab Checklist, I had to elaborate on What I Love Most about SmartyPants Vitamins:
- They're Organics line of multivitamin probiotics is a vegetarian gummy that is offered in Women's, Mens, Prenatal, Children's, and Toddler varities.
- The packaging is made of 80% post-recycled material instead of relying on virgin plastic, and is opaque in color to protect and lengthen the shelf-life of the premium ingredients inside.
- SmartyPants are made without any synthetic colors, artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners.
- You can go on the SmartyPants website and find they pride themselves in complete business transparency so you know exactly what's in your gummies and how they're made
- They strive to make nutrition accessible to everyone, by not only keeping the price of their vitamins as low as possible but through their 1 to 1 vitamin grant to children in need:
- For every bottle of SmartyPants sold, they give a nutrient grant to Vitamin Angels, a non-profit that helps at-risk populations – specifically pregnant women, new mothers, and children under five – gain access to life-changing vitamins and minerals. SmartyPants has made over 6.2 million nutrient grants to moms and children in need.